Yup, they are giving away two iPads, and some other very cool prizes.
And I *need* an iPad. Not want, need…
Why does Jay need to win an iPad from page.ly?
- Cause they are wicked cool
- “They” being iPads. And page.ly
- So my dear wife Francy doesn’t have to listen to me whine all the time about needing an iPad.
- If I had an iPad from page.ly, I could do amazing listing presentations. That would let me sell more real estate, and I’d make more money – and I could buy more sites from page.ly…
- Right now at this very moment, I’m writing this post in Chicago’s O’Hare airport. While I balance this laptop on my leg. It’s heavy. And hot. If I had an iPad, I could write posts like this in style.
- With an iPad, I could be almost as cool as Josh and Sally. Almost.
- Everyone wants to play with an iPad. I’d make a page.ly logo my desktop background. Then when people wanted to play with my iPad, they’d say, “What’s page.ly?” I could tell them all about the goodness that is page.ly. I’d be like a page.ly Ambassador/Fanboy.
- I’m turning 50 in October. FIFTY. I need all the cool factor I can muster. Having an iPad would make me like 25 on the awesomeness scale. I’d be young and hip. Again.
- I’m a PC guy. And I get crap all the time from the folks at Gangplank (where Page.ly World Headquarters is located) for using a PC and not a Mac. If I had an iPad, all those people could STFU.
Right about now, someone is probably saying, “What the heck is page.ly?” In a nutshell, they provide spectacular, and ridiculously simple hosting for WordPress sites. The very blog you are reading right now is hosted by page.ly. You can, and I’m not exaggerating here, have a self-hosted “WordPress.org” blog up and running in minutes. They install it, set it up, update it, load plugins and all that jazz. Click a few buttons and you can have a blog running on the kick-ass WordPress platform in no time flat. It’s easy-peasy. Trust me, go to page.ly right now.
PLEASE pick me. I’m freaking begging you. THANK YOU!